Thursday 9 August 2012

uhhhh i guess its about time i updated my blog here, being the time to submit this weeks football tips.  I did reasonable last week, gotten six points, but there is always someone in our office pool who gets all 9 points that is correctly tips all nine matches, and last week there were a few of them. This week things are not looking good for the Magpies so I will have to pick Sydney. I am also finding it hard to make a case for Essendon.... hmmmmm..... But hopefully Geelong will beat the Weavils tonight.

I'm yet to do my taxes, still have loads of medical receipts to enter into the computer to add up how much we spent. We always get a rebate for medical expenses cos we spend so much on it, but it means we have to add up all the receipts, and this year there is a lot of it. We won't get as much back anyway cos I think they cut out the spouse rebate which was a major source of my refund check. So instead of $1000s we are now talking only in $100s in the tax check even with the medical rebates. Last year I applied for the Carers allowance from Centerlink and they wouldn't give it to me cos they deemed that Sally's condition would be healed within 12 months. That was November last year when I applied, it is now August and there are no signs of improvement in her conditions. And they say we live in a rich country!! Uh well such is life......



No comments:

Post a Comment