Wednesday 15 August 2012

Just a quick report, I have been down with the nasty flu strain for two days, every part of me aches, i go from freezing to death to boiling hot sweaty, and my throat is so sore I have not been able to eat for two days except icecream, it is a struggle even to drink. Anyway I was at the doc today mainly to get more time off work, so am off work until at least Monday inclusive. He put me on some high strength codeine. If that doesn't work I will have to go back to see him. But this is looking like the horror month of September last year all over again. Gone are the days when I get over the flu in 2-3 days every 5 years. Last September it took me 4 weeks to get over the flu, and well I think the doc is a little optomistic this time but as I said I can always go back to see him if things doesn't improve by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment