Sunday 18 September 2016

Glastonbury Trip Taking Shape

Now less than four weeks until my 2nd major trip since New Zealand, and my 4th overseas trip this lifetime - aside from Rottnest Island 😃- things are finally starting to take shape for my Glastonbury trip, my trip to Southern UK, with a list of possible sites starting to take shape.

Speaking of Rottnest Island a popular spot 12 miles off the coast from Perth, back in my younger years when I thought I will never get to visit another country, when someone asked if I been overseas, I  would say, Yes.... to Rottnest Island 😃😀.... Nowadays, as I  am about to embark on my 3rd overseas trip within the past 12 months, I am living proof that you don't have to be rich to travel overseas. To be sure I certainly needed to budget and watch my spending, cutting back where possible, which we Virgos are very good at. And further intended cost saving measures such as moving into a smaller and cheaper abode will enable me to undertake more trips in 2017. But between this and using travel apps and booking online, it is possible to get good deals on air tickets and lodgings, so indeed I can travel just about anywhere in the world while on a budget. So this is what I intend doing for the foreseeable future.

Of course there is certainly no 1st class travel, no 5-star hotels, etc. But these days, most airlines offers two or even three levels within "economy" and many of the perks available were just a few years ago available only for 1st class or Business class. For example, in the Airline I am flying with to London, there are three levels of Economy. The 1st, that is, cheapest level you cannot choose where to sit, and there are certain other restrictions such as only a 1 checked luggage allowance. The 2nd level, which is what I chose, you do have a choice of seats which can be reserved online using the map of the aircraft layout, so I chose a window seat cos I always like to sit by the window. And we can have 2 pieces of checked luggage, very good for a Virgo like me who is anxious about what to pack in case it will be needed. And the only difference between the 2nd and 3rd level is on the 3rd level you can change your mind and either change on a different flight or different destination without penalty, but we Virgos stick to our plans so is not likely to change our minds. And even at the 2nd level, we get a choice of three meals on the menu including one vegetarian meal, and most importantly we get free wi fi on board 😆😊 Such perks were unheard-of in economy class even just a few years ago.

And after my catastrophic experience of staying in a hostel in Hawaii I now insist on private motel units with own bathrooms, but it is possible to get good deals on these online, such as on my motel unit in Southampton which will be my home base on my Glastonbury trip. Being Virgo I am fussy about some things such as on private lodgings and meals, but it is still possible to get at least reasonable deals on these. Car rental is a bit expensive especially when anxious Virgo me tends to take all insurance options such as damage waivers and breakdown assistance but there is no price for a Virgo for peace of mind. And petrol is a lot cheaper than in Perth. America has among the cheapest petrol on Earth, and the UK won't be as cheap as in America but it will be cheaper than Perth. When you live in the top 5 of most expensive cities on Earth, almost everywhere else on Earth will be cheaper in most things such as food and petrol.

Meanwhile back on my upcoming Glastonbury trip, the freaky "coincidences", more accurately referred to as synchronicity, continues. Last Tuesday marked one calendar month until my departure day being 13 October. And last Tuesday was marked by the Sun and Mercury conjunction  (that means the two objects appears together in the sky, very significant in Astrology) in my Sun sign Virgo. My natal chart, that is my birth chart, also shows a Sun and Mercury conjunction in Virgo. And then last Thursday which marked exactly four weeks until departure there was the Sun and Chiron opposition, meaning, the two bodies were on opposite sides with planet Earth inbetween, also very significant in Astrology. Chiron is in my Ascendant sign Pisces which is opposite to Virgo in the Zodiac. My natal chart also shows Chiron in Pisces.  These Celestial synchronicities shows that I am on the right path and that my trip is divinely planned.

Also I have been getting a lot of possible spots to visit along the Mary and Michael ley lines which runs together from Great Yarmouth on the east coast across to Lands End in the west. There are it seems a lot of vortexes, stone circles and other ancient sites at Lands End, I will post these on my Glastonbury trip page on Facebook in the next two days. It seems about half of my trip will be devoted to traversing the Mary and Michael ley lines, the rest of the trip being spent visiting Avalon sites in Wales and some time in Yorkshire. I have 11 full days in the UK not counting the arrival and departure days. Being in the most isolated city on Earth, travel each way will be over two days, basically overnight trips with stopovers and flight changes in Dubai.

This past weekend has been marked by an intense Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse in my Ascendant sign Pisces, very energetically intense for me. I was at my ecstatic dancing session last Saturday which helped me to deal with these energies.

Next is my Solar Return day, when the Sun reached 26 degrees Virgo, that moment of my traumatic entry into this very dense 3D planet Earth. After being on 8D Taygeta this was a most shocking entry. A day later the Moon passes close to the Pleiades in the sky, that is when I get most homesick, being from Taygeta in the Pleiades.

This Thursday which will mark three weeks until my departure, pesky Mercury in my Sun sign will turn direct after spending the past three weeks in retrograde.

Then this Friday, three weeks until my arrival in London, is the Spring Equinox. This is the Pagan holiday Ostara which celebrates longer days and new life after the winter. The Equinox is when the day and night is of equal lengths, so after this Friday Spring Equinox the days will become longer than the nights.

So yet another very intense week coming up this week......


Why Virgos with ADHD,  Attention Directed to Higher Dimensions, should never attempt to multitask.....


Why I always take travel insurance

Must be with winters in Perth is getting colder while the east coast is getting warmer....

My travel budget is not quite THAT tight 😃














No comments:

Post a Comment