Sunday 14 August 2016

A Sting in the Tail

This weekend marks the end of The Three Weeks, with Tisha B'Av observances being facilitated today. This was when the Temples were destroyed, first by the Babylonians in the 6th century BC, then the Romans in AD 70. And my Mt Shasta items have protected me from the curse of The Three Weeks - except my health.

Last Wednesday I first experienced symptoms of the cold/flu and needed to miss my Wednesday evening ecstatic dancing session. The symptoms grew progressively worse up to Friday night and Saturday morning, the actual day of Tisha B'Av. It seemed my own "temple" was being destroyed.

This was the first time since the September from hell in 2011 that I had gotten the cold/flu - except the Hawaii incidence due to me staying in the hostel. The September from hell also originated during The Three Weeks. It was during The Three Weeks when my part-Jewish wife was diagnosed with lymphadema, this initiated events that led her being admitted to hospital near the August New Moon. She caught the flu while in hospital, and then I caught the flu from my wife, thus initiating the September from hell when I battled the flu for the whole month while getting no rest from being carer for my wife.

It seemed I get the flu every five years..... which brings it to 2016.... this year!!!! So I thought this is going to be the September from hell all over again, once again initiated during The Three Weeks. And to make it worse, I couldn't take any time off work cos my backup colleague who does my job for me when away was himself on vacation for two weeks and a half. So facing the prospect of struggling to make it to work while battling the flu.

However near midday Saturday - yesterday - the symptoms had almost miraculously improved. This is unheard of previously. It usually takes me a long time to get over the cold/flu, such as a month in 2011. According to Mother I was always sick during my childhood cos I had a weak chest, always susceptible to disease, so forever getting the flu, etc. It certainly explains a lot nowadays. But not this time.

These days I always eat garlic and drink fruit juice, which I attribute to my usual success in resisting any attacks of the flu. And well I continue to have my garlic and fruit juice during this current attack, indeed doubling my doses. But I thought the damage was already done, and I thought this will be the September from hell all over again. But my almost miraculous improvement of my condition yesterday I attribute mostly to the garlic and fruit juice. I do not take any pharma drugs nor remedies for such symptoms, I use only the gifts of Gaia, the natural remedies - garlic, etc, and it seems to have paid off. I am almost free from symptoms today, as I continue on with my natural remedies. There won't be any September from hell this time.

Opportunity has come up for a pilgrimage to Peru in January 2017 which will include the famous Machu Picchu site, you know, the ancient ruins high up in the mountains, it's always on National Geographic and other articles on ancient ruins. Every one knows about it, and very definitely on my energy vortex bucket list. ETs built some of it, that is,  the original parts. The Incans simply added to it a lot later. Mainstream media says it's an Incan site but it's not, the Incans simply came later, you can tell by the different designs of the buildings that were added. A far more ancient race together with ETs were there first. Anyway, weirdness notwithstanding, I am going there at some time, it's a part of my calling, it is just a matter of when. This brings me to my current decision making.

The current opportunity for the January Peru pilgrimage. It was originally planned for either January or February. But if it was to be February this would count me out, February is busy period at work so cannot take vacation. Now the schedule is finalized, it will be in January, the 2nd half of January.  Perfect on two counts. My colleague is on vacation for the 1st half of January. And the 2nd half is when air tickets will be cheaper. It is expensive over Xmas and into 1st half of January, then the price drops in the 2nd half.

So now to make the final decision, and I am feeling to wait until the Full Moon this Thursday to make the decision. This Full Moon is also the first of three consecutive eclipses over four weeks. And it coincides with the Jewish holiday Tu B'Av, a joyous holiday celebrating the end of The Three Weeks and the Jews entry into the Promised Land after waiting for 40 years in the wilderness. So seems a good time to make this important decision on Peru.

And speaking of decisions. .... I have decided I will be moving out of this house. It is just a matter of when. But the time is right. My rent is my largest expense, about 40% of my after-tax income goes into the rent. That's a lot especially when trying to save my pennies for my pilgrimages. And the housing crisis is over, we are in a housing glut in Perth. Landlords are falling over themselves to attract tenants, dropping the rents, etc. About time to leave behind my Virgo reticence towards change, grab the opportunity by the bull horns, and go find cheaper abodes so more money for my pilgrimages. Also this house is too big for me, always hard work to maintain the yard on my own, and the water bill goes through the roof each summer due to the need to water the lawns in this drought stricken city. Being in an apartment solves these issues, and make even more moolah available for my pilgrimages.

Now just a matter of when. If left to me then it will be after my Glastonbury trip in October. Mercury goes into retrograde during September, not a good time for moving house. Energies should be more favorable from October and November. My lease is expired and I still haven't heard from the landlord. If he forces my hand by raising the rent or setting intention to sell the house, well it will just have to be before October regardless of any Celestial energies. Afterall life still does go on. But ideally it be after October, thus after Mercury's retrograde and after my Glastonbury trip.

So now nine weeks to Glastonbury. .... it is going quickly!!!!!

Watch this space for more of the story that leaves Spielberg for dead..... I mean.... the continuing saga that is my life 😇




1 comment:

  1. Nice to learn about your experiences. In order to fight the flu you should strengthen your immune system first. Drink 60 ML of Organic Noni Juice every morning on an empty stomach. It will increase your stamina and immune system together. Keep writing articles like these. I love reading them.

    ReplyDelete