Sunday 1 December 2013

Chanukah and Comet Ison

Last week I had been so utterly depressed to the point of self harm and suicidal, this I haven't felt this low since the dark days of being Sally's carer, and it was not just because my new Chanukah menorah arrived late, though that certainly didn't help matters. But it was all part of the chaos that shows my deep soul connection with the stars, planets, etc. Those of us with even just a passing interest in Astronomy will have heard of Comet Ison and the hope that we will be able to see the comet with our naked eyes late in December. But first the comet has to make it around the other side of the Sun, and there has been some speculation that it may not survive such a trip being so close to the Sun, it would travel closer to the Sun than Mercury.

Well last Thursday I woke up with upset tummy and an utter feeling of depression, so I threw a sickie from work and stayed home. In spite of my tummy and state of mind I tried to keep busy, and I went to the post office to see if the menorah had arrived - bad mistake!! It was the 5th day of the promised 5-day delivery time, and it hadn't arrived. This only added to my already depressed state of mind, and was at the point of suicidal. Friday was even worse, so I had to take another day off work. Again I went to the post office, and indeed two parcels had arrived - the menorah and the first of my new magazine subscriptions with the first parts of my RC model of a F1 car. I felt slightly better but still very much depressive and physically sick.

Thursday coincided with Comet Ison's closest approach to the Sun, and since this took place on the other side of the Sun, we could not see it from Earth. By Friday the Comet should have appeared from the other side of the Sun, but evidently it didn't survive the trip around the Sun!! Or at best the Comet was severely damaged and so not nearly as bright as it had been, even to the point we would not be able to see it with our naked eye.

As incredible as this sound, my sudden bout depression coincided with the Comet's close approach to the Sun when during this very day it was being destroyed by the intense heat of the Sun. There is no such creature as "coincidence", it is not found in any biology text book, not even on Wikipedia!! I therefore conclude that my soul was mourning the destruction of a Comet!!! But you see I am a star child, my soul being incarnated countless times in other star systems and other planets from Andromeda to the Pleiades. Therefore my soul energy is very much in tuned with the stars, and is why I am so affected by the phases of the Moon and the motions of the other planets. It was why I have been so interested in Astronomy since an early age, and as a kid I'd read Astronomy books from the "adult" section of the local library and I understood what was in those books!! Before my 10th  birthday I memorized the order of the planets around the Sun from Mercury to Pluto, and the number of moons each planet had though I "somehow" knew that there were more moons, which in later years they have indeed discovered. It is why I am a Contactee, having had contacts with ETs especially from the Pleiades, and why I am so connected with whales and dolphins, their souls are from the Pleiades and also the Sirius star system. The souls of puddy cats are also from Sirius, which is why the Egyptians worshiped them, the Egyptians had visits from Sirius ETs. Indeed an ancient tribe related to the Egyptian had already known there are three stars in the Sirius system. But up until the invention of telescopes we could see only one star, and it is only after more powerful telescopes were invented that they saw the 2nd star of the Sirius system. The 3rd star was only recently picked up through computer analysis of date from space telescopes. So how could this ancient tribe knew of three stars?? The only explanation viable as incredible as this sounds is, this tribe have had visits from Sirius ETs who share the information with them. Sirius ETs includes the cat people who through their interbreeding have created the domestic puddy cat. And well there has always been puddy cats in my life since my childhood as anyone who knows my life story would know. Anyway..... to cut a long story short, I am a star child with ET connections, and is why I am so sensitive to the stars and planets, moons, comets, etc......

Just a Google of "star child" or "star seed" will produce an endless list of sites. An excellent vid I found explains the phenomena quite clearly....


I have nearly all of the traits given in the vid above. Indeed there are numerous "starseed quizzes" online, each is slightly different, but I score 95% or more in all that I have done so far. What the above vid failed to mention but is in most other starseed quizzes is that aside from ADHD, nearly all starseeds have been diagnosed with Autism in their childhood, and many are depressives, suicidal and tends to self harm. But yes anyone who knows my life story will see that I have at least 95% of the traits of a star child - an ET soul in a human body.

Anyway..... one of my Earth incarnations.... the Jews.... we are now into the 5th day of Chanukah, this being New Moon day, and I am most happy with my new Menorah.

I have moved a lot more of my furniture and items into my self storage unit. I leave my trailer there through the week so I have a lot more space in my garage here. So on Saturday morning I drive down to the unit to collect the trailer and at the same time take items that can fit into the car. I pick up the trailer, and then that afternoon after my walk I star loading up the trailer. Then Sunday afternoon, after I do the gardening, etc, I take the trailer and items back down to the storage unit, and leave the trailer there. My house is already a lot less cluttered. My aim is to have only the necessities here. All surplus items, which is mostly legacy of Sally, goes into storage. I hopefully should have everything that needs to go into storage into storage by the end of the year, say another two to three trips over the next three weekends. Then with the house far less cluttered, with only essential items, it will be a lot easier to keep clean and organised, so when I do have to move out, it will be a lot easier for me to do so. Me being a Virgo likes to be well prepared for such eventualities.

Next Wednesday we having our office Xmas lunch at Miss Maude's in the city - across the road from where Mother used to work..... *sigh*.... indeed Mother used to go into this very Miss Maude's to buy us treats. The restaurant has been there for at least 40 years or so, a very long time for a restaurant!!! But it was there, I think, virtually from the start of Mother's employment at the Railton Hotel during the dark days of Colin, the 8 years of hell. Over those years for various reasons we pay a visit to the hotel to see Mother, and I always remembered Miss Maude's being there across the road. And as fate would have it, this is where we are having our office Xmas lunch this Wednesday!!! Of course the Hotel is no longer the Railton, I think these days it is called the Rendezvous or something like that, but the building is still very much the same, the same architecture with still the same restaurant on the ground floor where Mother worked....  

Now this week's vid.... my favorite band in my teen years - KISS. But it turns out, unbeknown to me at the time, there is a reason why I was so drawn to KISS. The four characters of KISS expresses my four aspects....

Gene Simmons - the Vampire Bat - My favorite character, this expresses the Pluto in my natal sign, the dark side of me. And I have always enjoyed vampire movies.

Paul Stanley - the Prince - According to one past life regression by a psychic, I was a prince during my first lifetime in the Andromeda Galaxy. I had over the years referred to my girlfriends as "princesses", and indeed Sally's Lebanese name "Salwa" actually means "Princess".

Ace Frehley - the Star Man - this is my ET and star child connection, as explained above.

Peter Criss - the Cat - My connection with Puddy Cats since my childhood. Furthermore, my guardian angel appeared as a Puddy Cat through my childhood.

....and you thought I liked KISS just to be rebellious and my love for Metal music!!!!!

Anyway..... ENJOY this KISS vid......





No comments:

Post a Comment