Sunday 11 November 2018

Epic 11:11:11 Weekend

This was an epic 11:11:11 weekend with those two very epic DNA Activation ceremonies. My explanations behind the 11:11:11 phenomenon and the DNA Activation ceremonies are given in my previous blog. This time I will describe a little what happened during these ceremonies..... warning! Weirdness Alert!!!! Yes I am weird, I embrace my weirdness, it is how I am wired.....

Last night's ceremony...... we used a series of cards with "Sacred Geometry" symbols as channelled from ETs designed to help us on our astral journeys during the ceremony. The first card was the Merkabah, that is our "Light Body" which is used to transport us through the universe and into the higher dimensions, indeed through time itself. "Time" as we know it does not exist in the higher realms. The Merkabah consists of two pyramids, one upside down, one right side up, overlapping each other in the middle (see pix below), and our spirit self or "higher self" is within this structure. The Merkabah is always around us, but when we want to use it to travel, we spin the two pyramids in opposite directions, the faster they spin, the further or higher we go.



So the first part of the ceremony involved activating our Merkabahs...... that is, to get them spinning, and therefore allowing us to travel through the higher dimensions. The effects on me was most profound. I found myself leaving my physical body, and moving through the higher dimensions...... indeed physically I fell asleep, and I normally don't recall much of my "dreams" so don't remember all of where I went, but I do know I travelled through the dimensions into the higher dimensions. Our dreams are often instances of spontaneous "astral travel".

Next we had the series of four cards each with Sacred Geometry symbols as channelled by ETs. Those I won't post here, they can be dangerous in inexperienced hands. It's like driving a car, the practice can be very dangerous for the inexperienced, but relatively safe once you gain experienced - even if statistically still more dangerous than flying in a plane, but that is besides the point. Just merely looking at those symbols can invoke unexpected energetic reactions. I will describe..... or TRY to describe..... what happened to me during looking at each card...... We look at a card for a few seconds, then we drop into meditation with the symbol in our mind.... and see where it takes us.

First card..... I found myself surrounded by ETs, blue with large heads. These it seems were the Arcturians, from the Arcturus star system. Those ETs watches over planet Earth and work with us to bring it to Ascension. And given my calling for energy works on Mother Gaia - planet Earth, perhaps not surprising that the Arcturian ET's showed up..... I think I was on their ship, and they did surgery on me, it was painless, but designed to help me fulfil my calling.



The second card..... I was in one of the "Light Cities" that exists above Earth in the 5th dimension, and inhabited by ETs, in this instance, the Arcturians I was given downloads via my 3rd Eye in regards to my calling.

The 3rd card...... I found myself floating just above an ocean, it was at night, there was a huge Full Moon, and the shadow of a Goddess in front of the Moon. It was too dark to see her features, but could see her outline against the Moon...... She came to me, and we danced..... then she took me under the water...... and I was going down deeper and deeper into the water...... It was an exercise in trust, that I just have to trust this Goddess as she took me deeper and deeper down into the water where it was dark, I could not see under the water, but knew the Goddess was with me as we went deeper........

The last card...... I found myself in the higher dimensions, this time I stayed awake..... there were no particular structures nor landscapes, just unimaginable colours everywhere around me...... I was effectively travelling through the colours, very vivid and very rich colours, more vivid than what we normally see in 3D. Then suddenly I was surrounded by the most brilliant white light, the light was so bright it literally penetrated every part of me, until I became at one with the light, I lost all my form....... just totally immersed in this exceedingly brilliant white light.......



Then we were brought out of the meditation and dream states...... and we had a debrief session. We took home the cards, and a bottle of "essence" - basically water with some kind of juice in it. Sometimes it is mixed with alcohol, but in this instance, it was mixed with fruit juice - which means it won't last as long and have to keep it in the fridge. The reason why it is sometimes mixed with alcohol is because it lasts a lot longer. But for our exercise, the essence needs to last for just a month, so used fruit juice - of course organic. The water is taken from in the middle of the crystal grid at the centre of the room where we did our ceremony. We lay in a circle around the crystal grid designed to channel the energies, and the water right in the middle of the grid..... then put into the bottles. So each day for the next 11 days, we go through the cards looking at each card for a few minutes, then take 11 drops of the essence.

The DNA Activation ceremony this afternoon was different again, being with a different group. No cards were involved. The meditation were in two parts, with a tea break inbetween. The first session, we collectively as a group went into a Light Ship and went off planet Earth, through outer space among the stars, until we reached a portal...... we passed though the portal and we each met one of our spirit guides. In my instance it was one of my Goddesses, or more specifically, Ix Chel the Mayan Goddess whom I worked with during my Mexico trip. Through the Goddess we worked with our two strands of DNA that we know about in 3D, and we cleaned the DNA of any anomalies that were present - the anomalies that can lead to emotional problems, negativity, and which could manifest as diseases. Then the Goddess did a healing session on me, and drank the crystalline water from a fountain. Then we went back to planet Earth....... and we had our tea break.

Prior to the next session we had a brief talk explaining about the other DNA that we have, unrecognised by science, given by them as "junk" DNA...... We in fact have 12 strands of DNA. We have three main strands, and each strand has three others around it, making it 12 in total.

Then we went back into meditation..... and back into our Light Ship, travelling back through the portal..... and to meet up with my Goddess again...... This time she added a 3rd strand of DNA to the two strands that we all learn about in science. The 3rd strand went through our 3rd eye into our body, hence activating our 3rd strand. Then we were given nine other strands, three for each of our three core strands...... they went through our 3rd eye into us, and hence activating those other nine strands.

Those none strands contains memories of our other lifetimes, back to who we really are...... and so the Goddess led me to a spot, where some of my memories were woken up...... First I saw an entity come towards me...... this entity represented one of my earliest ancestors. It turned out to be an ET.... and looking deeper into the eyes, I saw myself, the ET was myself in one of my earliest forms..... then we merged as one.......

Then I found myself on planet Earth just after it was formed. It was all green with all kinds of vegetation and creatures. There were no oceans, it was mostly land with some lakes, rivers, and a few small "seas" but no huge oceans like we have today...... there were no humans, but there were ETs, the Arcturians, they came to planet Earth at some point before humans came along. Actually many species of ETs came along at different times, but during my journey, I came back to when there were Arcturians...... and then I began to receive memories of other aspects of my other lifetimes...... back on Taygeta..... also the Siriun star system..... Mars...... Atlantis, Lemuria, the Mayans, Jews, etc......

After we were woken up from our meditation....... we "activated" our bottle of water, this we simply placed our hands on the bottle of water, and transferred the energies that we received during our journeys and transferred them into the water...... and so over the next few days we drink from the bottle, thus drink in the energies from the meditation session.

So as we see, each group gives a different method of DNA Activation, but both works for me...... and helpful in my quest to fulfil my calling for Mother Gaia......



Prior to these two events, indeed last Thursday morning, we had another earthquake in Perth, the 2nd in just a few months. That is very unusual. This one was stronger than the previous earthquake, both centered a few hundreds miles south in the Walpole area. The quake was strong enough for me to feel it in my apartment...... my whole apartment and everything in it was rocking and swaying. It was really quite freaky. The water in my aquarium was making waves, that is how strong this earthquake was. Mother Gaia is stirring....... we don't usually have such strong earthquakes in Perth. At this rate it be like California!!!!!

On Saturday afternoon, prior to the DNA Activation session, I finally went to the eye clinic to have my eyes checked and to get new glasses. A few days prior, one of the ladies at the dance session was sent to ER for a detached retina. Many are the afflictions of old age, but this lady was YOUNGER than me!!!! And it struck without warning, or she wasn't aware of the signs. This made me more aware of my eyes. There is just so much shit that can happen to you just because of old age. I used to dread reaching old age for this reason, among many other reasons. There always seemed to be health problems associated with old age. At least no one in my family had ever died of cancer, so it seems we have genetic resistance against cancer...... but it still leaves a whole load of other shit that can happen to us in old age, such as dementia which Mother had a form of which killed her. And..... the many eye problems that threatens our eyesight, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and detached retina.

Soon after I heard about the lady from our dance session having an eye sight emergency, I began to take more notice of my eyes. Fortunately it seems her sight will be saved, but if we leave it too late, we could go blind.

Then I started to notice the "floaters" in my eyes. I am not sure if I already had them, but now I am noticing them. In most instances, these are just a harmless if annoying consequence of old age, normally not dangerous to our eyesight. But as usual, like with other things, this can indicate more serious eye problems such as detached retina. And is more common for those of us with another age related curse - short sighted condition - which is what I have hence my need for glasses.

I knew I needed new glasses, as with my old glasses it was becoming more of an effort to look at my computer. What held me back in the past is that glasses are so expensive, me being one of the mere mortals who doesn't have private health cover. I do get 50% reimbursement of the cost of glasses from my workplace since I work with computers, nevertheless, glasses are still expensive even with the reimbursement. And you have to pay for the glasses first, then send in the receipt with the reimbursement form, and as per usual for govt, they will take their own sweet time in paying me the money. They very quickly take money from us, but very slow in giving money back to us!!!!

However now I am noticing the floaters, I was starting to get worried about my eyesight, given that shit is more likely to happen in old age. I am not experiencing any of the other symptoms, such as "flashes" and other eyesight anomalies, only those pesky floaters. Nevertheless, this normally anxious Virgo with four planets in my sign is being even more anxious. So just for peace of mind, I decided to book my eye exam and bite the bullet on the new glasses.

So I booked in with the eye clinic after making sure that they are going to test me for glaucoma, macular degeneration, and detached retina. The appointment was for Saturday...... and I told them about the floaters so they would more thoroughly test me for detached retina...... and to cut a long story short, I am all clear on all these potentially blinding eye conditions, and have no signs of detached retina, so my floaters were deemed to be in the majority of cases where they are harmless, just bloody annoying!! They explained to me very well about what causes the floaters, and well it is just a matter of getting used to them....... Apparently the brain automatically blocks them out after a while as we get used to them.......

Meanwhile I do indeed need new glasses...... and despite the expenses, I am glad to be getting them. It is becoming more difficult for me to read the computer screen, hence write these blogs, etc!!!! Now just waiting for my new glasses to arrive, within the next couple of weeks.......

And so..... life goes on here on planet Earth.........


Here in Perth.......

Me..... why I am now in an apartment !!!!

Me.......

Me at the shopping mall.......
The Virgo syndrome.......
Meanwhile here in Perth......
Women in my past relationships.......

Father Saturn says.......

Those annoying feedback requests.....

The truth.......


No comments:

Post a Comment