Sunday 31 December 2017

Goodbye 2017 !!!!

Oh I am so glad to see the back of this horrid year from Hell. This has been one of the worst years of my life since the 8 years of Hell of my childhood.

The catastrophic bind fiasco when I would not get my bond back, setting the scene for an austere year. This and the $1000 repair job on my car cooling system, plus the heartbreak experienced, has really set me back on many counts. I stopped going out, I suffered anxiety attacks, and had endured a series of financial setbacks. This has been the year without a fridge, my longest time ever. I have been without a fridge before, such as, when my wife and I first moved into our apartment, then house, and when our fridge broke down, but it had been no more than a few weeks.

The only highlight of the year has been my Mexico trip in October, but I had to work hard to get there, making many sacrifices. Things didn't come easy like it did in 2016. There were also issues in 2016 but the universe seemed to be on my side then. In 2017 the universe was against me. I had to fight to get anywhere in 2017, dealing with heartbreak and anxiety along the way.

This has indeed been the year from Hell, and I am so glad to see the back of it......

Here's hopeful that 2018 will be at least slightly better.

I will post my thoughts for 2018 in the next couple of days..... watch this space.

Meanwhile my warped dark 2017 sense of humour.........


Here as I spend the end of 2017 alone.......

Virgo logic in making New Year resolutions

2017 summed up perfectly

The story of my life during 2017






No comments:

Post a Comment