Sunday 19 November 2017

9th House Activations and My Mexico Trip

There are 12 houses in the zodiac, each one corresponds roughly with a star sign. For most conventional Astrologers the houses in one's personal chart is counted from the Sun sign. However there are some who contends that it is more accurate to count the houses from the Ascendant sign, and indeed this is how I read my chart, and it it most in synch with my life. My Ascendant sign being Pisces therefore the 1st house, we follow the direction of the Sun, that is counterclockwise, arriving at Scorpio being the 9th house.

The 9th house deals with world travel and adventures, and with my chart showing two planets in Scorpio my 9th house, this would explain my love for world travel. Scorpio is also my shamanic sign, meaning, it is why I am called to be an energy worker, and is why I experience paranormal activity, ghosts, ETs, UFOs, etc, and amazing coincidences. I have four Goddess spirits in my abode around my altar, and the "balcony lady", a woman of southern European, most likely Spanish, appearance who hangs around my balcony. Could be why my current focus is on Mexico, a country where Spanish is the language of choice.

Jupiter and Venus are currently transiting Scorpio, both activating my planets being Mars and Neptune in my chart. This is having effects on planning for my Mexico trip in March. There is a lot more to the story than this but won't bore anyone with the details, I give only the major aspects.


As predicted last week, my wage rise and back pay did NOT kick in this pay period. My prediction based on the current Saturn Chiron square. With Chiron currently in my Ascendant sign, and also having Chiron in my Ascendant in my chart, any aspects with Chiron often has catastrophic effects. The three exact Chiron Saturn squares through 2017 had catastrophic effects on my finances as explained previously, and so this last square this month was destined for the last catastrophic sting in the tail for 2017. Having to wait for my backpay meant I could not plan for my Mexico trip, and I would lose the discounts for my hotel bookings offered through the online agency I book with due to booking the air tickets with them. When you book the air tickets through this agent, you get discounts on hotel bookings as long as you make the bookings within about two weeks. So I needed this backpay to make the hotel bookings and get the discount. No backpay means no discounts. This is the havoc that Chiron wreaks in my life!!!!


However the next day, with the Jupiter Venus conjunction happening in my 9th house, Scorpio, something rather unexpected happened. Jupiter is said to be the planet of good luck, also an expansive planet which compels us to expand our plans. Venus the Goddess of love is always good to have around. So good things usually happens when Venus meetups with Jupiter. And this is exactly what happened. I received offer of help for a small financial windfall that very day. Me being a Virgo I never ask for help, and indeed no one knew of my financial predicament outside of readership of this blog and a small group of close friends on FaceBook who are HD people. Not even the Perth side of the family knows, I don't tell them anything. I don't share financial info with 3D people, it gets too complicated, they take it the wrong way and thinks I am asking for money. HD people are less likely to take it the wrong way. HD people are those who have had paranormal experiences, some has intuition or psychic abilities, has a more enlightened view of religion and spirituality, who doesn't think I am weird, or some live alternative lifestyles outside of the mainstream. This offer however came from outside and had no knowledge of my predicament, and I certainly did NOT ask for the money, I didn't even seek any loans. Will not go into details, I never divulge my sources, but the windfall, approximately equal to the amount of my backpay, came into my very grateful hands that day. This allowed me to start planning for my Mexico trip.

Soon after getting this windfall, I get a note from my Union that the wage rise and backpay will not kick in until January 2018. However as explained by my union there is a silver lining. We all get our December bonus payment on the first payday of December. Here in this very high tax country, these bonus payments attracts higher taxes. So if we get both the bonus payment and the backpay in December, this will shoot us into the higher tax brackets thus we pay even higher taxes. So it is better for tax purposes to spread the payments. So the December bonus in December, then the backpay in January which by then will be six months worth of backpay, it is from June 2017.

Meanwhile have been getting strong senses from one of my Goddesses to include Palenque on my itinerary. One of my Goddesses is from the Sirius star system and she designed most of the pyramids in the Yucatan area. I was there with her and oversaw the constructions. That is why I am being so strongly called back there, these are the scenes of one of my past lives. I am currently working with her. Another of my Goddesses is from Taygeta, while the other two are planet Earth based.

At first when Palenque came to my mind, the logistics seemed daunting. The bus trip to Palenque from Cancun is over 14 hours including overnight so basically an overnight trip. Despite being First Class coaches, spending 14 hours on a bus seemed quite daunting. The bus trip from Merida is "only" 9 hours, still a long journey. I am in Mexico for only 12 full days not including the arrival and departure days, so going to and from Palenque would use four days of my trip. The bus trip from Cancun to Merida is 4 hours during the day, so a return trip would take a further two days. Nevertheless Niandarah my Siriun Goddess is telling me I need to go to Palenque. She tells me where to go but doesn't tell me how to get there, that is something left to me to work out.

The bus option seemed daunting. So how about air travel. Air tickets within Mexico are relatively cheap like everything else, but is it safe to fly with a Mexican airline? Are they reliable? However it makes for a quicker journey, should only be a couple of hours or so.



When I investigated the possibility of using air travel, I found my online booking agency can also be used to book air travel within Mexico, so I figure it must be safe enough. However I found there is no direct flights to Palenque. Indeed there are no flights at all to Palenque. It is only a small town so it doesn't have a large airport, probably doesn't have an airport at all. The nearest city is Villahermosa, and there are plenty of bus services between that city and Palenque, being about a two hour journey. Well two hours is a whole lot better than 9 or 14 hours!!!!!

There are however no direct flights to Villahermosa from Cancun, it is via Mexico City. This increases the travel time from about two hours to about four hours plus stopover time in Mexico City. Then add the two hour bus journey at the end, so six hours travel plus any stopovers in Mexico and wait time for buses to Palenque though the bus services to there are relatively frequent. Still a lot better than 14 hours!!!!

Anyway to cut a long story short, I am now booked to stay two nights in Cancun after I arrive on March 12, being able to take advantage of the discounts, then take the flight to Villahermosa with the Mexico City stopover being about an hour and 15 minutes, then with the two hour bus journey, the total travel time will be about 8 hours or so. Still better than 14 hours, and it is all during the day, and there are breaks inbetween. It's 2 1/2 hours to Mexico City from Cancun, then just under 2 hours to Villahermosa, then perhaps a couple of hours wait for the bus, then the bus journey to Palenque where I will spend five nights. I also enjoyed discounts at the hotel in Palenque. So my flight leaves Cancun at 10:40AM, meaning be at airport by about 7:30AM, which means leaving my hotel in Cancun at 7AM on the 14th. So this should eventually get me to Palenque by late afternoon or early evening that day, giving me enough time to settle in for the night and plan my activities.

My bookings for flights and hotels in Cancun and Palenque pretty well spent all of the financial windfall.

Why Palenque? Well there are quite a few Mayan sites in that area too, it is south of the Yucatan, more towards central Mexico. Those sites must be significant to me too, I probably spent a lot of time in the general area during my past lives.


The next step is booking my journey to Merida, most probably by air travel to avoid the 9-hour bus trip, and booking my hotel in Merida. This will have to wait until I get my December bonus payment which is expected to cover the air ticket to Merida and the hotel bookings in Merida. Due to the quirks of the 2017 calendar, the bonus payment won't happen until the 14th. Payday usually falls in the first week of December, however this year in 2017 next payday falls on November 30, the very last day of November!!! This means the following payday is on December 14, so will have to wait until then for the bonus payment, then to book the Merida leg of the trip.

I will spend the rest of my time in Merida, about 5 to 6 days. Not sure yet whether to go back to Cancun on the same day as my departure day back to home base, or go a day earlier and spend an extra night in Cancun. My flight back to the USA and ultimately back to home base leaves Cancun at 4:43PM meaning will need to be at the airport by about 1:30PM well in time for checkin. So basically if I can get back to Cancun either by bus or plane by about lunchtime then I go the same day. It is only a four hour journey by bus from Merida, and if my memory serves me correct, during my last trip I had gotten to the airport by about lunchtime on an early bus from Merida. Or if there is a flight that will get me back before lunchtime. Well whatever is the case, planning for the Merida part will have to wait about 3 to 4 weeks until I get my bonus payment.

Next step will be renewing my Passport if I have funds left over from the bonus payment. Either way it will have to be after the Xmas and New Year period. Given the bonus payment is not due until the 14th, this will be during the Xmas rush and things will be utter chaos at the Post Office which is where Passport applications are processed including getting new pixs for the Passport. So regardless of the state of my funds, any prospect of Passport renewal will have to wait until January when things will be quieter.

Then I will get my very long awaited fridge, that will probably come with the backpay whenever that arrives, expected sometimes in January.


The other major happening is clearing out my storage unit legacy of my bower bird wife!! I am now close to the stage where there are only the large items remaining. This means I am needing to deal with my trailer. The indicator lights on the trailer are faulty, one is dim and the other not working at all. So either pay someone to deal with it, currently not an option, or I will see if I can deal with it myself. Probably just needs replacement globes or something. But with only perhaps two more trips for small items that can fit into the car, now is the time to deal with the trailer.

So this afternoon I went to look at the lights. For the light that is dim, well it seemed like it has arc itself causing the inside of the globe to be covered in soot, which is why it is dim. Therefore will need a replacement globe. Hopefully this will be as simple as taking the globe to an auto shop and finding a replacement globe. You'd think it won't be expensive, however using the magic word "car" seems to have this magical phenomena of inflating the price at least 5-fold. A similar globe for, say, the house or something else would be relative cheap. But when it is for a car or some other road vehicle, the price suddenly increases 5-fold or more!!!!!! So remains to be seen if I have the funds for the new globe or will have to wait until next pay.

The other light that is not working, well it turned out to be lack of contacts. The wire from the globe holder is failing to contact with the connecting wire to the rest of the trailer. This would explain why the light is not working. However the thread on either the screw holding the contacts or the screw hole is shat, meaning, the screw neither screws in nor out. So time for Virgo improvisation skills to kick in. We Virgos are very good at improvising. And it wasn't long before I figured that the strategic  placing of some kind of metal wire is all that is needed to force the contacts together. And fortunately I found a stash of copper wires I had gotten from the science kits at work. So I wrapped the wires around the screws which should do the trick.

Now all that remains is finding the replacement globe........ I am on track to empty the storage unit by January next year, which will give me extra funds for my Mexico trip and other subsequent trips. Indeed about 10 months savings from the storage unit rental will give me the air tickets to Peru which is more expensive due to there being four flights to Peru. There is only three flights to Cancun Mexico. Am hoping to make it to Peru next year, making use of the Jupiter transit of my 9th house, but first the focus is on my Mexico trip in March.

Here's my new Mexico trip page to reflect the itinerary changes......

MY CANCUN PALENQUE MERIDA TRIP


Now for my quirky sense of humor...........

Virgo seeking dating advice......

For my life it should be "do you wish to DELETE?" !!!!!

Puddy cats.......

The experience of Virgos in love.....

The stuff of nightmares!!!!!!

My colleagues would never survive if this was the rule at my workplace !!!!!

Virgos.......


I wonder if Hallmarks is taking note of this........


When a Virgo takes advice on romance.......

Virgo experiences in love and romance......

He must have been a Virgo !!!!!

My extremely painful reality check !!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment