Thursday 1 December 2016

Moving House - New Abode

So much has been happening and very intense. So some quick updates........

NEW ABODE

Yes I finally been approved for my new abode. Yesterday I met with the agent to inspect a cosy little abode, a nice little apartment within a secure complex in Maylands, not far from the river, and just up the street from the railway line and cycleway into the city. So from there I be able to ride my bicycle all the way along the cycleway without contending with traffic, the cycleway goes into the city, then along the river, and finally to my workplace. So virtually no traffic contact on my bicycle ride to work.

The abode itself. Well it is within a secure complex. There is secure parking behind an electronic gate, and entry into the apartment complex is via an electronic key card. My abode itself, just a one bedroom unit with bathroom attached to the bedroom, and a large balcony. It's small, just the right size for me, and quite efficient use of space. The vibes of the area is a lot better. And so last night I submitted the online application form.

Today I was informed I was accepted, and so basically I get to move in on Monday.


THE CAR

However the cooling system on the car began to play up which really threw a spanner into the works cos I need it to transport my surplus items to storage. So yesterday I had it booked in for repairs, and they flushed the cooling system and replaced the thermostat. So today on my day off work I set about taking more trailer loads of surplus items into storage. Alas later that day the cooling system played up again!!!!! Fortunately I just delivered a trailer load of items, but soon after the car began to overheat so much I couldn't drive it.

So I called the RAC who called the tow truck driver, and well thanks to my premium membership, towing and a ride back in the tow truck was for free. So the car was towed back with the trailer, and the RAC booked it back in with the mechanics for tomorrow with a giant WTF!!!!!!!! And it turned out, the towing\delivery to the mechanics was also for free. So tomorrow I will learn of what's in hell's name was going on!!!!! grrrrrrrrrr......

This really messed up my plans. The cleaners are due in on Saturday, and with another whole day at the mechanics, I will now have no time to transport the remaining furniture to the storage unit. I have at least two more trailer loads to go, and the house needs to be empty by Saturday so the cleaners could come and do their job.

Well I could temporarily locate the remaining items to the back shed if need be, depending on what the mechanics says about the car and how soon they be able to rectify the problem. And well I am in my current house until Wednesday, so if worse come to worse, I could always hire a small truck to move my remaining items. But this really messed things up for me!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrr..........


MY TRIP

Oh yes this nomadic soul is going on yet another trip. This time to Bali, or more specifically, the Ubud region of Bali said to be the cultural center of Bali and is where the hippies tends to go, it's an hour north of the main city. There are a lot of temples and sacred sites in that region, and it is where the Dragon Line traverses, the same Dragon Line that runs through Glastonbury, and it also runs through Peru and Uluru. I am hoping to go to Peru next year ;)

Anyway my Bali trip will be from December 23 to January 1, basically my Xmas vacation period from work. And my page for this trip is.......

MY UBUD BALI TRIP

So once again I be spending Xmas and New Year out of Perth. Last year it was New Zealand, this year it is Bali. But I won't be meeting anyone, I will be on my lonesome, like a  personal pilgrimage journey, doing my energy works along the Dragon Line in the region, visiting these sacred sites, these high energy vortex sites, lots of ET activity!!!!!!


So that was just a brief summary of what is going on.............

No comments:

Post a Comment