Sunday 2 October 2016

Grand Final Synchronicities

I did have a feeling that the Western Bulldogs would win the AFL Grand Final but like the skeptical Virgo that I am I dismissed such feelings, thinking Sydney is far more experienced, no one ever wins a Grand Final from 7th spot, etc, etc. I guess I should learn to give more attention to my feelings.

Soon after I looked at the numerical significance of the scores I did notice some utterly scary synchronicities. There is no such creature as coincidence, but there is indeed a creature called synchronicity, it is how the universe sends messages.

The Bulldogs final score is 13.11. I leave Perth for my Glastonbury trip on the 13th and am there in the UK for 11 full days aside from the commute days to and from Perth.

The total points score is 89 points. The digits adds up to 17, which further reduces to 8. This is the standard method of numerology. 8 is the number for Divinity or the higher dimensions.

And the winning margin over Sydney is 22 points, 22 being another very energetic number. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet.

So with the apparently ancestral family links to the Bulldogs, this makes for truly freaky!!! There is a higher chance of winning 1st Division lotto than having a final scoreline in Australia's most significant sporting event to coincide with the significant dates of my Glastonbury trip!!!!!

Now other things with less than two weeks until I head off on another trip of a lifetime, my trip to Glastonbury and the southern UK.

I will finally get my Windows machine after struggling with my Android tablet since my PC died and ugly death just after my America trip. I had decided not to have it repaired due to its ancient age and so hang out for a laptop. However with needing to save for my Glastonbury trip, then my decision to move house, and decide on my 2017 trips, I felt I needed to hold off from purchasing such a laptop. There are cheap laptops but it's a case of you get what you pay for. Decent laptops with full features are expensive.

Then I just happen to come across info on PC sticks, basically a computer that you plug into the TV, turning the TV into a computer, and it works for all modern flatscreen TVs. Being a Virgo I did some research and found that these PC sticks are as powerful as high-end laptops but for a fraction of the price, about $200 for a device with the power and features of a $1000+ laptop. So I ordered one, and now just waiting for those carrier pigeons to bring it to me from the east coast.

Now my car..... during my travels I came across three police roadblocks in just a little over a week, with the latest being today. On each occasion the roadblocks where vehicles are checked for license and roadworthiness, has been in the opposite lanes, but I figured the universe is trying to tell me something. I knew for a while that my rear right brake light needs replacing. Then I had a sensing that I had better check my tyres, and while my back tyres are fine, my front tyres are almost as bald as my head!!!! That's a yellow sticker waiting to happen. If the coppers doesn't get me for the rear brake light, they will get me for the front tyres. So better arrange to have these issues dealt with before my trip, so will have my car booked in within the next week or so.

This is my last working week until vacation time. Tonight/Tomorrow is Rosh Hashanah the Jewish New Year, so as always, I take the day off work in honor of the day. Therefore I have effectively four more working days until vacation time.

So busy times ahead before I leave for Glastonbury..... and I haven't even started packing my bags yet!!!!

The life of a Virgo.......

Um..... no comment needed 😂


What I often deal with 😊


Facebook on the other side 😊








No comments:

Post a Comment