Saturday 23 January 2016

Adventures Ahead But Not Yet

The Convergence Festival in New Zealand has really inspired me. The New Zealand trip is among the best things I done in my life, and Convergence have really inspired me to seek new adventures for 2016. Jupiter is currently in my Sun sign Virgo, the planet which speaks of abundance, conjunct with my natal Uranus the planet of revolution and adventures. The North Node which speaks of our destiny is also currently in Virgo, conjunct with Jupiter. So a big year of destiny ahead for me.

However at this time I am being held back. This is due to my ruling planet Mercury being in retrograde, that is, appears to be moving backwards relative to the Earth. Mercury is named after the Greek messenger God hence is known as the planet of communications and travel. So when it is in retrograde, which happens for three weeks about three times each year, this is when communications and problems associated with travel or commuting, and also with computers, electronics, phones, etc, usually happens. Mercury has been currently in retrograde since my return from New Zealand, so I have been held back much to my frustration. But the Universe has it all in hand, these things happens for a reason......

I relate a story...... on the flight back from New Zealand we landed in Sydney ahead of schedule due to having I think either a jet stream or some upper wind behind our backs in the plane. So Sydney Airport being Sydney Airport being the busiest in Australia (or close to it), there is always a full schedule with planes, and so our arrival gate was still occupied by an aircraft, and so we were destined to be waiting on the tarmac for the next 20 minutes. I was sitting by the window cos with Qantas you can choose where you can sit if you arrive to checkin early enough, one of the many advantages of flying with Qantas as opposed to cheaper airlines. Other advantages includes meals on board, private video screens for each seat, and the ticket price includes baggage and other things which are added on for cheaper airlines. And being in the most isolated city on Earth where every flight is a long flight, from about 4 hours to the east coast to a lot longer than 4 hours to elsewhere on this planet, I insist on these extra advantages, especially me with ADHD (Attention Directed to Higher Dimensions) who gets bored easily and does not travel well unless my mind is occupied. And while we can use our cell phones or tablets on board the flight, it has to be in flight mode, so we can't get online. The meals on board helps to break up the monotony of the flight, having a window seat allows me to look out to see what is going on, and there are many movies, shows, etc, to choose from on the video screen, plus a flight tracker which answers the classic question "Are we there yet!!????"..... as I look at the plane icon very slowly but surely traverse the red line that represents our route, which when from the most isolated city on Earth is always a L-O-O-O-O-O-N-G red line!!!!!! Me who checks every 5 minutes until I finally give up and settle on a movie while waiting to be served dinner or breakfast etc!!!! And you do get a choice of meals, albeit a choice of only two or three but there's always one that suits my taste buds most reasonably. And so the 4 to 4.5 hours from Perth to the east coast ends up going reasonably quickly with all these other distractions!!! I couldn't cope with the cheaper flight with no meals and no private video screens!! It IS worth the extra few dollars in the fares, most which you end up paying anyway with a cheaper airline when you add the extras such as baggage, surcharges, taxes, etc, which are all included in the more expensive fares but still no meals or entertainment!!!!

Anyway..... back at the ranch..... or the seemingly endless wait of 20 minutes on the Sydney tarmac until the previous aircraft clears the gate. Not only I had a windows seat, it happened I was on the side of the aircraft that was facing the gate in question, and I KNEW which gate it was. So I stared intently at the aircraft, watching the crews doing their work as they prepare the aircraft for departure, wishing for them to move at least a little faster!!!! However things at airports are scheduled down to a T in a very Virgo-like manner, and the aircraft was scheduled to depart at a specific time and not a minute sooner. So the crews, etc, were all working exactly to schedule and not going any faster. It's a lot like the movement of the planets, such as with Mercury's retrograde. The planets moves at specific speeds which allows Astronomers to predict the planetary motions down to a T many years in advance. They don't move any quicker, and we cannot make them move any quicker. We just have to be patient in waiting for those planets to move into more favorable formations, just as we had to be patient in the confines of the aircraft to wait until the aircraft in the gate departs as scheduled. And oh what a joy it was when the scheduled time came, and right down to a T, the aircraft departed at the scheduled time, and our aircraft finally began to move towards that gate!!!!! Then I was able to explore Sydney for the first time in my whole entire life!!!!! And so as Mercury is scheduled to move direct again on Tuesday the 26th, I should soon be able to get answers by the end of the week. There are at least three pathways that I could take for 2016, but I need more information before I can decide which of the pathways are open to me. The information will determine which pathways will be closed. But at least one will be opened, and I won't know which one until the information starts flowing again, when Mercury the planet of communications begins to move forward again thus allowing the flow of information to commence again.......

The New Zealand trip was marked by many things I never done before, which sets the stage for 2016. Not all will be divulged here as not all are approved by this 3D society. I have the Uranus Pluto conjunct natal in my Sun sign which speaks of the dark rebellious or revolutionary aspect of my life, why I love to seek new experiences even if not approved by society. But up until now I have been largely held back. However I can share some of the experiences, such as, the trip to the hot springs pools in Hamner, heated naturally from under the Earth. Of course there are no hot springs in Australia, and while I have visited a hot springs site in America there were no pools associated with it. So I was about for the first time be swimming in the hot springs in New Zealand. And silly me didn't bring my swimming togs cos I didn't think I'd need it!!!! I thought it be too cold to be swimming anywhere!! I didn't know about those hot springs pools. And well being an Aquatic Center, well for hygienic reasons, you wouldn't be allowed to enter them if you didn't have the proper swimming attire, and well it's not like Convergence where you could go skinny dipping!!!! So Virgo me was freaking out, until I found out you can actually hire swimming togs at the site!!! Problem solved!!! But next time I WILL bring my swimming togs!!! Anyway there were several pools to choose from. There were the sulphur pools with water straight from Mother Earth, the sulphur is supposed to be good for you, and there were three pools with varying temps from 40 degrees to 42 degrees - a normal hot January day in Perth!!!! So I bathed in all three of the pools. Then there were the other pools with filtered water but still heated by Mother Earth, and many of them were the massage pools with various different massage jets of water. These were most popular, and we bathed on those as well. It was wonderful while being in the pools, but VERY c-c-c-c-cold when walking from one pool to the other!!!

Then the fascinating visit to Fossil Beach, and well it is called Fossil Beach for a reason - there are fossils there!!!!! So we went hunting for fossils and we were actually allowed to keep what we find!!! I mean, if it was in Australia we'd be banned from collecting the fossils, we would have to leave them there, more a case of you can look but don't touch!!! However there in New Zealand it was perfectly legal to collect and TAKE the fossils. I think it is because it was on private property, on the farmlands. The farmer allows public access to the beach via his property, we just have to stick to the track and shut the gates behind us. The rule is, leave the gates as we found it when travelling via private property - leave the gates open if left open, or shut the gate behind us if the gate was shut. So it was a bit of a hike across the farmland, then down a steep cliff side path to the beach. Probably why not many people visits this beach thus there were still plenty of fossils to be found, the fossil deposits protected by the sheet isolation and adventurous trek to get there!!!! It also limits the number of rocks we dare take back, cos we knew we would have to hike UP the cliff face with the rocks then 1/2 mile across the farmlands back to our vehicle!!!! Nevertheless I did manage to bring quite a few rocks back with me, but it turned out I had to leave half of them behind with Earth Goddess at the Waikari property otherwise it would take me over the baggage weight limits. I figure I'd take the rest of them back with me on my next trip to New Zealand!!!!

More adventures to share next time........

Meanwhile pixs of the beach and some of my fossils......









No comments:

Post a Comment