Sunday 17 May 2015

The disaster area that is football......

The dismal football results capped off what was another dismal weekend. Nothing major happened, just many little things all turning pear shaped. So won't be talking much here. I did manage 6 correct picks in the football but most of them were easy picks with many one sided matches. The curse of the close matches happened with those Maggies losing by just 5 points. I think my prediction for a dismal year for the Maggies are coming true, it is not going to be their year in spite of a promising start prior to this round. My feelings always proves to be correct sooner or later.

So nothing more worth sharing as I face another very long week at work with hope of at least a slightly better weekend next weekend.......

Perth is so expensive that there are no Dollar stores here.....


Meanwhile at a restaurant in Perth.....


The Perth dating scene......


At a repair shop in Perth.....






No comments:

Post a Comment