Saturday 22 November 2014

So Much Happening.....

Here's brief update .....

The Divine Blueprint ceremony with Celestial Temple. My ceremony was last Wednesday and I took the day off work for it, and well it was utterly awesome!!! It confirmed what I already suspected, that is, during many past lives I worked in various Temples here on Earth and on other planets. I knew for a long time, for a few years, that I was a priest on the ancient continent of Lemuria that used to exist in the Pacific Ocean. It also dawned on me why the Jewish "The Three Weeks" that I always write about in these blogs, it dawned on me why it affects me so much!!!! I was a priest in the Jewish Temple during one of my past lives. It was why I was so drawn to Celestial Temple when I first came across it. The website says it is a Temple site for Star Seeds who worked in Temples during past lives - this I did NOT see on the website until AFTER I joined the site. At long last things are coming together for me. And through the ceremonies and energy downloads at Celestial Temple I have the tools to work with the Lunar and Planetary energies that previously had affected me so much.

I am now back on my bicycle, riding to work each day, and making use of home delivery shopping which FINALLY became available in this Luddite city of Perth!! I order most things online, only that most mail order companies are based on the east coast so it takes up to two weeks for items to get here, well afterall, them carrier pigeons aka Australia Post has to make it all the way across the desert!!! But at least the online groceries are local, and there are even online Organics which I am making use of. I eat Organic where possible, and in any case, I am Vegetarian.

So anyway I had my bike serviced last Wednesday, the same day as my Divine Blueprint ceremony, then from Thursday I start riding to work. It is a challenge to get back on my bike after over five years, different muscles are used bicycle riding to walking!!! And for a city that is supposedly one of the flattest on Earth there sure are a lot of hills!! But with 15 speeds on my bicycle, I get there. Over time those muscles will build up, and soon I be riding as easily as walking. So between travel to work and making use of home delivery and mail order, the only time I really use my car is for going to Friday night meeting with my cousin. I could get my cousin to drive me there but I am a fiercely independent soul, and well, it is better to use the car regularly otherwise the battery would run down. But overall I will save about $50 per week in petrol, so it is akin to getting a $50 per week wage rise.

Now to decide the fate of my car. I just this month paid the rego for the year, so I give myself a year to decide whether to fix the head gasket or just trade in for another car. By then I will know whether I managed to save my pennies. With all the savings from petrol, replacing high interest loans with a lower interest rate credit card, and paying bills yearly where possible instead of six or three monthly, I should be able to really save my pennies. But being realistic, even with these measures, it will be a stretch to save the $4000 or so needed to fix the head gasket. Uh well, just have to see how it all pans out over this next year.

Other news..... Caroline is going through her "dark night of the soul" where due to great suffering she questions her beliefs, traditions, etc.... we all go through this, especially spiritual people. I have been through this hence my Star Seed awakening. I hardly hear from her these days but its OK, this is something she needs to work out on her own.

Friendship with Karen all but over, and with the blown head gasket, any trips to York or elsewhere is out of the question. I hardly hear from her, and I don't think she even goes on FaceBook anymore. She hasn't unfriended me, and I won't unfriend her. My focus is on Celestial Temple, things has improved energetically since joining Celestial Temple, it is just what we Star Seeds needed!!!!

I think that is about it, at least on major issues in my life.........

Now I'm back on my bike, here's the vid for it..... though I am in the wrong city to see bicycle riders like those!!!!!.....




No comments:

Post a Comment